Date: October 22, 2019
- What data do we collect?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How will we use the information about you?
- Do we share your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Data security
- Choices for limiting the use and disclosure of personal data
- Information storage and international transfers
- Visiting the Encapsys website
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- If we are not able to address your concern, how to contact the appropriate authorities
If a user (“you”) sends a request through our website or through third party software, you will know what information you provide because you will actively submit it to us. If, for example, you request on a “Contact Page” to receive commercial information from Encapsys or submit personal information via an Encapsys website or through third party software, to enable the fulfillment of a request you will provide personal information that uniquely identifies you, such as your name, title, company, address, country, phone, fax, and/or e-mail.
As you navigate through our website, Encapsys may passively collect certain information from your computer or mobile device, including but not limited to the activities you perform on our sites, or the activities you perform through third parties’ facilitated software, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), information stored in cookies, IP address, access times, the web pages from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable). Encapsys may use various technologies and means to perform analytics on collected data to improve our marketing.
Encapsys collects personal data through our website in order to customize and improve the functionality of the site, fulfill sample requests or contractual obligations, improve marketing and research, and communicate with you via phone, fax, standard mail, and/or e-mail. By providing this information, you consent to such collection and use of the provided data.
Encapsys may share your personal data:
- with your consent;
- to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court order and legal process;
- in an emergency, including to protect the safety of our employees or any person;
- in connection with investigating and preventing fraud
- for purposes of a business deal involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (e.g. merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
- Encapsys also shares your personal data with our affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers in order to assist us in conducting our business.
- Encapsys may also share your personal data in an anonymous manner with third party analytic services for market research purposes.
Encapsys would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Encapsys from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please indicate such preference by clicking your response in an applicable dialogue box when asked, or contact us..
Encapsys would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Encapsys to provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Encapsys correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Encapsys to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Encapsys erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Encapsys restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Encapsys' processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Encapsys transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Write to us at: Encapsys, LLC., 2515 Eisenhower Drive, Appleton, WI 54915
Or call us at: 920-273-2028
No communication over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while Encapsys strives to protect your personal data through implementation of security measures, Encapsys cannot warrant the security of any information you send to Encapsys.
Encapsys and service providers process and securely store your personal information on servers around the world, including in the United States and Malaysia. Data transfers may occur from time to time and may involve different countries where service providers are located. We have agreements with service providers to provide safeguards and to anonymize information transfers, such as when performing analytic services.
Our Company may keep your contact information that you choose to submit consistent with email or record retention policies of the Company. Contact information may be purged when the information is believed no longer current or relevant, or upon request of the submitter. However, the Company may nonetheless retain computer files stored securely that are created during an automatic computer system backup indefinitely, or until overwritten, or until such systems or software are replaced.
Visiting our website is voluntary. If you do not want us to collect and process your personal data, you are advised not to visit our site. If you choose to do so, you should not provide any confidential information to Encapsys through this site, as Encapsys shall take no responsibility whatsoever as to possible damages users might suffer in that respect.
Encapsys is the controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your persona data has been used, please contact Encapsys
Or write to us at: Encapsys, LLC., 2515 Eisenhower Drive, Appleton, WI 54915.
Our data protection officer can be contacted at:
Or write to us at: Attn: Data Protection Officer, Encapsys, LLC., 2515 Eisenhower Drive, Appleton, WI 54915.
Encapsys is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of your country of residence.
Notice applicable to ALL regions:
ENCAPSYS.COM is a top level domain website hosted in the United States. Encapsys, LLC has its principal offices and facilities in the United States of America.
By using our website, you agree that use of our website, and any rights and obligations arising therefrom shall at all times be interpreted, governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin or the federal laws of the United States of America as applicable, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Do not use our website if you do not consent to such governing law or jurisdiction, or if you do not consent to our use of your data as described in this policy.
Additional Notices applicable to specific regions:
For residents of the EU:
NOTE: Encapsys, LLC is located in North America outside of the European Union (“EU”), and its service providers, and data processing servers are located outside of the European Union. By submitting information on our website, you are transferring information outside of the EU as described in this policy. By submitting information, you are agreeing that your information may be transferred and used as described in this policy.
For residents of the US and North America:
Encapsys, LLC uses servers both within the United States and outside of the U.S. By submitting information on our website, you are agreeing that your information may be transferred and used as described in this policy.