- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files downloaded to your device to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
Cookies are used to:
- Understand which parts of our website you are visiting
- Help us maintain our website by understanding the technologies that are being used when customers access our site.
- Help us understand what information users are accessing when visiting our site so that we may provide the most useful information
- Understand and monitor how our site is performing
- Advertising cookies may be sued in some cases to make advertising more relevant.
- Cookies may be used to provide personal browsing configurations after user logins.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Encapsys uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Encapsys uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Encapsys sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes and analytic purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners and analytics partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website Analytics partners who are third party service providers at other locations, also use various algorithms and analysis tools to help us improve our site, our marketing and to help us understand our web traffic.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and each available browser offers tools for browser-based cookie management. For more information on browser usage, please refer to the documentation supplied by the supplier of the browser(s) you use. Browser privacy choices, in some cases, alter some our website features which may not function as a result.