Encapsys is committed to sustainability through responsible product innovation, environmental compliance, resource conservation, employee health and safety and community involvement. We are focused on fostering a sustainable future that leads to improvements in our community without sacrificing our ability to satisfy customer expectations. On our quest towards reducing our impact on the environment, we comply with all environmental regulations.
In 2021, we became part of Milliken & Company, who shares our values and shows their commitment to sustainability through stringent standards and ambitious goals. We are excited to be part of a company that is dedicated to a better tomorrow by shrinking our footprint, promoting circular economies, and caring for our employees and communities.
Our 2025 Sustainability Goals
We're empowering our teams to help create a healthy, safe, and inclusive future with more access and sense of fairness.
- ZERO LOST TIME SAFETY INCIDENTS
- COMMIT TO AN INCLUSIVE ASSOCIATE COMMUNITY
- ZERO DATA PRIVACY BREACHES
- 100,000 VOLUNTEER HOURS IN OUR COMMUNITIES
We're making investments across our businesses and with partners throughout our value chains to drive better outcomes.
- REDUCE INDEXED GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 25%
- REDUCE INDEXED WATER USAGE BY 25%
- REDUCE INDEXED SOLID WASTE BY 25%
- ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- INCREASE RENEWABLE ENERGY USE TO 100,000 MWH/YR
- ZERO ENVIRONMENTAL VIOLATIONS
Our associates are innovating in ways that reduce the use of resources, ensure health and well-being, and contribute to circularity.
- ANALYZE NEW PRODUCTS LAUNCHED USING SUSTAINABILITY ASSESSMENTS
- CONVENE TO ADVANCE THE GOAL OF SOLVING THE PLASTICS END-OF-LIFE CHALLENGE
We're committed to working collaboratively to reduce and eliminate our emissions by 2050.
- REDUCE ABSOLUTE SCOPE 1 + SCOPE 2 GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 50.4% BY 2030
- REDUCE ABSOLUTE SCOPE 3 GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 30% BY 2030